A Career with the leader in modular energy systems?
The CE+T group, world leader in power conversion, has a turnover of 40 M€ and employs 200 people around the world in its headquarter of Liège and its subsidiaries in Luxembourg, China, India and USA.
CE+T Energrid, its youngest and dynamic spin-out, designs, manufactures and markets a range of products for operators, who are looking for innovative solutions to manage their energy needs, consumptions and renewable production.
Our applications are related to:
- energy conditioning;
- energy storage;
- portable energy and off-grid activities.
Based on the recent Merygrid pilot project (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO279IfYePs&t=1s), we want to increase our microgrid solutions business development. Hence we are looking for a Business Development Manager for our company based in Liège. Belgium and nearby regions customers will be under your direct responsibility. Industries, SMEs, DSOs and real estate developers will be the prime target. Following the foreseen growth of CE+T Energrid this position could lead to the development and management of a commercial team.
- Define the optimal sales strategy and coordinate actions to achieve sales targets for our Microgrid Solutions.
- Be responsible for meeting the sales targets through effective planning and budgeting.
- Realize the product positioning, competitive analysis, features prioritization and external communication to get a matching between CE+T Energrid’s offerings and market needs.
- Work closely with CE+T team in Belgium and their worldwide partners to form, implement, evaluate and improve business.
- Secure the sales funnel by providing offers and solutions in order to ensure action plan to meet sales targets.
- Design and propose innovative solutions, differentiating us from the competition.
- Manage price quotations, order follow ups, deliveries, payments and CRM.
- Being aware of market conditions, trends and competitive landscape.
- Monitor and maintain the company’s reputation and uphold the company’s values and culture.
- Travel as needed.
- Being part of spin-out you will report to the General Manager and you will work in a team environment.
As a Business Development Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, taking part in the complete sales cycle, responsible for business to new and existing customers throughout the world. The role provides an opportunity to shape and influence the way customers and end users perceive the needs of local energy management. This also provides an opportunity to generate and fulfil the demand by building partnerships and grow a loyal customer base.
You must have a Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
You have a minimum of 5 years of true sales experience, able to provide convincing references.
You have a good knowledge of the electrical industry, grid operators and power electronic business.
You are capable of designing and presenting energy management solutions.
You have a track record of achieving sales goals in a consistent manner that can be verified.
You are a creative individual who can implement sales and marketing activities to generate new leads and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
You have experience with Partner management and indirect business.
You have experience to manage top corporate customers.
You are able to work independently.
You are a team player.
You are experienced to work in a global and virtual, multicultural team.
You are dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, self-accountable and result oriented personality.
You are transparent and structured.
You are highly motivated, detail oriented and you enjoy the challenges of learning.
You demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
You must be fluent in English including writing.
Ability to manage a team and/or to speak Dutch is an asset.
Rue du Charbonnage 12, B-4020 Wandre, Belgium
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.cet-energrid.com