A Career with the leader in modular energy systems?
Region: Belgium / Luxemburg Work regime: Full time Location : Wandre (Be), Trois-vierges (Lu)
Region: Belgium Work regime: Full time Location : Wandre (Be), Louvain-la-Neuve (Be)
Join us in the energy transition
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power group has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world's top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our field of expertise is in energy storage, smart grid, critical backup power solutions. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours.
Send us your application today. Because every day counts in the energy transition, critical application backup, smart grid and renewable, make a move that will make a difference. There are several positions open in Belgium and Luxemburg
We are looking for a Firmware Engineer to join the R&D team. You will integrate Project team and will be focused on firmware development. Your expertise is in the embedded firmware , for the control of the new power converter topologies and implementation of new features. You are willing to lead exciting projects then join us.
What you bring in
Your developments are located in the conception, design and implementation of algorithm for the control of the power electronics converter AC/DC and DC/AC low voltage up to 600VDC/ 600VAC (Rectifier, Inverter, DC/DC converter)
You will also be involved in the technical reception of subcontracted projects (quality and knowledge transfer).
Dynamic and motivated, you will take part in team's different tasks :
- Proposal of technical architectures answering the needs
- Workload estimates, reporting on the development status
- Analysis of the specifications coming from the Product Management team as well as discussions about their feasibility
- Simulation and PCB conception, firmware development in C programing language of the control for power modules
- Creation and update of technical documentation content
- Providing support to the validation team, and participation in test plan writing
Your profile :
- Master or engineering degree (or equivalent) in computer science or electronics
- Professional knowledge in embedded development (experience of several years)
- Very good knowledge of simulation tools, software tools for DSP, processor and HW to drive electronic and power electronics components MOS, IGBT, SIC, GAN, Magnetics.
- Knowledge of C programming language for processor and DSP is an asset
- Excellent level in French and English (read/written/spoken)
- Good analytical mind, experience in hardware architecture
- Interest in and knowledge of high level technologies,
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power systems for critical application, smart grid and microgrid (Telecom, Data Centers, etc.)
- Not afraid to travel abroad for short mission to collaborates with our international team
What CE+T Power offers
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success
Is this opportunity matching with your profile ? Please send you cover letter and resume to Paul Bleus (email@example.com)