A Career with the leader in modular energy systems?
Region: Belgium / Luxemburg Work regime: Full time Location : Wandre (Be), Trois-vierges (Lu)
Region: Belgium Work regime: Full time Location : Wandre (Be), Louvain-la-Neuve (Be)
Join us in the energy transition
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power group has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world's top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our field of expertise is in energy storage, smart grid, critical backup power solutions. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours.
Send us your application today. Because every day counts in the energy transition, critical application backup, smart grid and renewable, make a move that will make a difference. There are several positions open in Belgium and Luxemburg
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join the R&D team. You will integrate Project team and will be focused on power electronics and control development. Your expertise is in the electronics field and topologies, for the development of the new power converter topologies and implementation of new features. You are willing to lead exciting projects then join us.
What you bring in
Your developments are located at the power electronics converter AC/DC and DC/AC low voltage up to 600VDC (Rectifier, Inverter, DC/DC converter)
You will also be involved in the technical reception of subcontracted projects (quality and knowledge transfer).
Dynamic and motivated, you will take part in team's different tasks :
- Proposal of technical architectures answering the needs
- Workload estimates, reporting on the development status
- Analysis of the specifications coming from the Product Management team as well as discussions about their feasibility
- Simulation of electronic circuit and digital control implemented in micro controller
- PCB conception with implementation of EMC constrains for power converter
- High ability to fix up unexpected issue at the product debugging time
- Just in time creation and update of technical documentation content
- Providing support to the validation team, and participation in test plan writing
- Master or engineering degree (or equivalent) in computer science or electronics
- Professional knowledge in embedded development (experience of several years)
- Very good knowledge of simulation tools, electronic and power electronics components MOS, IGBT, SIC, GAN, Magnetics,..
- Knowledge of source code version management like GIT or CVS
- Excellent level in French and English (read/written/spoken)
- Good analytical mind, experience in hardware architecture
- Interest in and knowledge of high level technologies,
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power systems for critical application, smart grid and microgrid (Telecom, Data Centers, etc.)
What CE+T Power offers
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success
Is this opportunity matching with your profile ? Please send you cover letter and resume to Paul Bleus (firstname.lastname@example.org)