A Career with the leader in modular energy systems?
Project Egineer (Wandre / Belgium)
Join us in the energy transition
CE+T Power has been designing, manufacturing and selling electrical converters for over 60 years. The company was recognized as a global leader in 2016 by winning a world contest organized by Google and IEEE with the smallest inverter in the world.
The company offers backup power solutions for critical application (datacenters, renewable energy, telecommunications, mass transport and power utilities).
If you want to join a leading company competing in the most challenging task that our world will face in the coming years, the energy transition, join us and be part of it!
Your mission and responsibilities
We are looking for experimented Project Engineer to strengthen, conduct and develop our technical team for project management in design of electrical power system combining power converter, system distribution and monitoring. As a worldwide company headquartered in Belgium, our Engineering Department design the solutions for the market worldwide. The mission of the Project Engineer is both to participate in the full design of new innovative solutions and to manage project up to the sales release of the solution and the industrialization in one of our business unit.
Dynamic and motivated, you will take part in different team's tasks (but not limited to):
- Determine project responsibilities, identify project phases and elements, assign personnel, review bids from contractors.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards, and preparing cost estimates.
- Determine project schedule including schedule and time requirement
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Create and maintain comprehensive projects and products documentation
- Provide support to the Validation and Certification teams
- Prepare industrialization of new technical solutions and support Production team
- Work as a team leader to motivate, keep the focus, and prepare project follow up reporting to the board
Some of the amazing challenges for the Project Engineer are creating new solutions, strengthening our presence in the different sector all over the word and develop synergies amongst our business units.
You will work in close collaboration with the Product Management (in charge of product definition) and engineering teams upstream, and with Validation, Certification and Production teams downstream.
- Master or engineering degree (or equivalent) in electricity or electro-mechanic,
- Good knowledge of electricity, static power converter, UPS, rectifier, inverter, electrical distribution panel,
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in power electronics and power systems,
- Proven working experience in project management (experience of several years),
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill,
- Ability to work with multiple discipline project and within a multi-cultural company,
- Ability to travel internationally to visit business units worldwide,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and in English.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills,
- Interest in and knowledge of high-level technologies,
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power systems for critical application, smart grid and microgrid (Telecom, Data Centers, etc.)
What CE+T Power offers
- Challenging projects;
- Opportunity to develop and maintain good communication;
- Working with a market leader;
- Become part of an international SME with open mind;
- Autonomy and continuous innovation;
- Learning for your and our success.
- High evolution perspective in a continuous changing world and developing organization.
Is this opportunity matching with your profile?
Please send your CV to Didier Bassleer (email@example.com)