A Career with the leader in modular energy systems?
We're publishing this job vacancy on behalf of SEREL Industrie s.a.
Serel Industrie s.a. is an industrial structure, active since 1977 in the field of professional electronics.
Located in the Alleur industrial park (Liège, Belgium), the company occupies modern buildings of 1800 sqm ideal for its activity.
The company designs, manufactures and markets the following products :
- Electronic systems for quality control, production regulation and management. Those systems, mainly based on X-ray measuring instruments, are used in the textile industry.
- Fire detection stations for medium and large installations.
Serel is also active in the design, industrialization and manufacturing of modules and complete customized products according to customer specifications.
Serel Industrie is looking for a R&D Engineer
As a member of the Serel Industrie R&D team, you may take in charge two different kinds of projects :
1. Customer projects
You are in charge of a complete customer project:
- Feasibility study
- Product specifications
- Definition of the proposed solution
- Follow up of the project internally
- Writing the necessary manuals
- Commissioning and staff training on site
2. R&D projects
Depending on your specializations, you take responsibility for hard- and/or software developments related to the products of the existing or future range of products.
- You hold an Electronics Bachelor or Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- You are familiar with Altium designer and/or Solidworks electrical
- You program in C / C++
- You are rigorous and able to work both in autonomy and in team
- You appreciate the contact with customers
- You are ready to travel regularly on the 5 continents
- You are fluent in English, any other language being an asset
A varied job in a dynamic team with SME spirit in a growing company
An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to Mrs. Angélique Scarna (firstname.lastname@example.org)