An environmental Conscious Company
Specialized in the design and the manufacturing of « AC or DC power stations » for industry or telecommunications, CE+T s.a. is focused on a responsible behavior regarding the environment.
In its search for continuous improvement and progress towards excellence, CE+T s.a. implements an Environmental Management System which complies with the following principles:
- to comply with applicable environmental legal requirements,
- to meet any other environmental requirements to which it subscribes by contractor on a voluntary basis,
- to ensure open communication with legal authorities and with concerned public,
- to involve its suppliers, subcontractors and customers in a global effort in order to make environment protection part of business decisions,
- to train and motivate every member of the staff to show a responsible attitude regarding the environment,
- to maintain a continuous improvement program of its products and manufacturing processes regarding the environment,
and main areas of progress which are :
- to focus on products design with a maximum yield and provide customers with equipment that minimizes energy loss,
- to design products (electronic enclosures and cabinets) where all components are free of substances hazardous to health or to the environment,
- to keep the lowest level of pollution in its manufacturing processes,
- to consider the rational use of energy and raw materials, particularly in terms of the testing process,
- to reduce the amount of waste produced by trying to value, recycle and reuse them,
- to optimize packaging by using recycled or recyclable materials, excluding all those derived from non-biodegradable.
The implementation of this policy requires the involvement and active participation of everyone, all functions and at all levels of responsibility. We have to manufacture our products in a clean area by using techniques and working methods respectful of the environment ... for us and for future generations.