Powering Telecom Off-Grid
Fuel Hungry Generators
Tens of thousands of telecom sites in the world are not connected to the utility grid!
Yet … they need power!
Up until recently Diesel Generators were used to supply AC and DC power (in conjunction with a rectifier) to these sites.
However, legislative, environmental or purely economical reasons push to reduce the use of GenSets:
- the ever increasing price of fossil fuel is putting a strain on Operating Budget
- the CO2 emissions of GenSet are nowadays regarded as a nuisance to be eliminated
Multi-Source power supply
Fortunately, renewable energy sources are today readily available!
Photovoltaic panels, windmils, fuel cells, even bio-mass can bring you the power you need while respecting the environment ...
However, all will not be available all the time, nor will they allways be needed together!
Their utilization will need to be coordinated and optimized in order to prolonge their lifetime and reduce the maintenance.
CE+T Power's Off-Grid Powering Solutions
We can help you to cope with these situations :
- monitoring and optimization of the GenSet's energy consumption => lower your fuel consumption by 20% or more!
- securization of AC running air conditioning units => preserve your inverters and batteries from peak demands!
- multiple IN sources management and optimization => use your prefered power generation solutions!