Embedded Linux Developer
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power group has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world’s top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our field of expertise is in energy storage, smart grid and critical backup power solutions. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours.
We are looking for an Embedded Linux Developer to join the R&D team. You will integrate our Project team and will be focused on software development within an embedded Linux ecosystem.
What you bring in
Your developments are located in the conception, design and implementation of embedded devices that act as controllers for complex electrical power systems.
Dynamic and motivated, you will take part in team’s different tasks :
- Proposal of technical architectures answering the needs
- Workload estimates, reporting on the development status
- Analysis of the specifications coming from the Product Management and R&D Teams as well as discussions about their feasibility.
- Software development in the supported controller platforms
- Creation and update of related technical documentation content
- Providing support to the validation team, and participation in test plan writing
- Master degree (Civil or Industrial Engineer), license in Computer Science
- Professional knowledge in embedded development (experience of several years)
- Very good knowledge the Linux environment (especially embedded systems and toolchains, but Linux desktop/workstation/server experience is an advantage)
- Experience in higher level application programming languages (like Python, C++, C#, Web) is an asset
- Knowledge of C programming language for boot loader development and driver integration
- Interest in IoT and Cloud technologies is an asset
- Focus on quality and maintainability
- Ready to work within a team, leveraging professional collaborative tools and methodologies
- Excellent level in French and English (read/written/spoken)
- Good analytical mind, experience in hardware architecture
- Interest in and knowledge of high level technologies
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power systems for critical application, smart grid and microgrid (Telecom, Data Centers, etc.)
- Not afraid to travel abroad for short mission to collaborates with our international team
What CE+T Power offers
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success