Senior C# Developer
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world’s top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our fields of expertise are energy storage, smart grid and critical backup power solutions and related controllers. CE+T Power seeks for a Senior C# Developer to reinforce its team of Infrastructure Control Systems development. If your key words are trust, community, autonomy, responsibility and effectiveness, you can make this quest yours.
As a member of the Operational Technology product development team, the Senior C# Developer will contribute to the definition of technical specifications and software development of controllers features to address power electronics and energy management system users’ needs. Operation Technology (OT) consists in hardware and software that detects or causes a change, through the direct monitoring and/or control of industrial equipment, assets, processes and events. She/He will interact closely with Products Managers, Power Electronics and Systems engineers in order to ensure seamless interfacing of CE+T Power power electronics products and other equipment integrated in power systems.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
Your activities belong to the conception, development – 75% – and design – 25% – of software of CE+T controllers known as the Inview product line for the monitoring and control of the power electronics converter AC/DC and DC/AC low voltage up to 600VDC / 600VAC (Rectifier, Inverter, DC/DC converter).
Your main tasks will be:
- Contribute actively to development teams in Europe (Belgium and Luxemburg) and India (Bangalore) to deliver software and hardware that meet the needs of users
- Contribute to the on time and to quality delivery of product development projects
- From technical specifications to release, including Quality Assurance (QA) and mass production organization
- Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to ensure a consistent design of the architecture for the products to be built
- Identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business, closely interacting with early adopters in particular
- Be committed to continuous improvement of development project management with the other development teams
- Demonstrate exemplary application of Agile or equivalent processes
- Using tools to plan and monitor product development activities on a daily basis
- Infuse technology standards and best practices across the organization
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams
- Work effectively with appropriate CE+T Power and CE+T Group stakeholders
- Product Management for roadmap, release definition and functional specifications
- CE+T Group teams responsible for products interfaced with controllers and systems within which controllers are integrated
- Production teams for mass production organization
- Interact and follow up with internal resources or external partners for the delivery of best in class technologies suitable for CE+T Power applications
- Foster knowledge of controller features and usage across CE+T Group, provide Tier ¾ customer support and assistance for legacy product maintenance
- Report to the Head of Operational Technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic person with the following assets:
- You hold a master’s degree in computer, electrical, or electronics engineering with 5+ years of experience in an industrial environment.
- You are familiar with Agile development methods and software development tools Git, Jira, Jenkins and Confluence.
Knowledge of Infrastructure Control, Power Management or Energy Management is a plus.
- You are experienced in programming and scripting languages – mandatorily C# FullStack .NET – but also C, C++, Python, LUA or Qt.
- You have experience with communication protocols such as CAN bus, CANOpen, RS485, Modbus, SNMP, IEC61850, I2C or SPI.
- Having experience in embedded system programming is a plus.
- You are dynamic, flexible, self-motivated, rigorous, well organized, good communicator, and able to work in teams,
- You speak fluently English and French. Other languages is a plus.
- As part of your role, you will occasionally travel to visit our subsidiaries (Belgium, India, China and United Sates) or customers in Europe, United Stated, Asia or Australia.
What CE+T Power offers
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success
- An attractive package including extra-legal advantages