Head of Engineering
Join us in the energy transition
CE+T Power has been designing, manufacturing, and selling electrical converters for over 60 years. The company was recognized as a global leader in 2016 by winning a world contest organized by Google and IEEE with the smallest inverter in the world.
The company offers backup solutions for critical application (datacenters, renewable energy, telecommunications, mass transport and power utilities).
If you want to join a leading company competing in the most challenging task that our world will face in the coming years, the energy transition, join us and be part of it!
Our headquarter, located in Wandre Belgium, is looking for a Head of Engineering to join our technical department and participate in the design of tomorrow’s solutions. The solution/system design team is in constant interaction with all other company departments.
With your team, you will be responsible to design our future sustainable solutions for renewable energy and critical backup power applications.
In these activities, you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on designs, coordinate efforts with R&D and production and/or be responsible of projects management.
Tasks and responsibilities
Dynamic and motivated, the Head of Engineering will take part in different tasks :
- Report to the CTO of CE+T Power;
- Be responsible of a multicultural team of engineers in Belgium and in India;
- Lead the engineering department to goal and project achievement;
- Foster creativity & innovation in the team to bring solutions to the customers;
- Make analysis of specification, give feedback about feasibility and implement new solutions;
- Interact with customers and bring innovative solutions to them together with the sales team and the product management;
- Bring sustainable solutions in the field of critical backup and renewable energies
We need someone with the following skills :
- Master’s degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Background in the Energy/ Power market, including renewable energies;
- Skills in the interaction between software and hardware (IOT, Machine learning, big data,…);
- Good knowledge of power converters technology and electrical distribution;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in managing a multicultural team is a must;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Ready to travel abroad for short mission;
- Team player in a multicultural environment.
What CE+T Power offers
- Working in an international group of companies with potential for personal development;
- A multi-tasks position with autonomy;
- Challenging projects;
- Working with a market leader in a pleasant and collaborative environment;
- Become part of an open minded international SME;
- Learning for your and our success.