Join us in the energy transition
CE+T Power has been designing, manufacturing, and selling electrical converters for over 60 years. The company was recognized as a global leader in 2016 by winning a world contest organized by Google and IEEE with the smallest inverter in the world.
The company offers backup solutions for critical application (datacenters, renewable energy, telecommunications, mass transport and power utilities).
If you want to join a leading company competing in the most challenging task that our world will face in the coming years, the energy transition, join us and be part of it!
Our headquarter, located in Belgium, is looking for an engineer to join our solution/system design team and participate in the design of tomorrow’s solutions. The solution/system design team is in constant interaction with all other company departments.
You’ll be involved in the electrical and mechanical design of our solutions which includes the integration of our converter modules and the supervision of equipment.
In these activities, you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on some designs, coordinate efforts with R&D and production and/or be responsible of projects management.
What you bring in
Creative, dynamic and motivated, you will take part in different tasks of the team:
- Proposition of new creative solutions and making these successful;
- Based on your expertise and learning experiences, become a team member reference for some dedicated technical matters;
- Participation to the definition of technical rules on system level to be used as guidelines for colleagues, production and/or sales;
- Analysis of specifications coming from Product Management and feedback about feasibility for projects and pre-sales;
- Work in collaboration with other departments to shape future solutions (validation and certification teams, project management and/or system development);
- Support to system production (worldwide);
- Planning, workload estimation, resources need identification;
- Project management / planning follow up / reporting important information and motivating the team to achieve milestones.
We need someone with the following skills:
- Master Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Electromechanics, Mechanics or Electricity;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Good analytical mind and self-organized;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience with production or on-site environment is an asset;
- Good knowledge of power converters technology and electrical distribution is an advantage;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Team spirit and ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Passionate about high technologies;
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power systems for critical application, smart grid and microgrid (Telecom, Data Centers, etc.);
- Ready to travel abroad for short missions occasionally to collaborate with our international teams.
What CE+T Power offers
- A multi-tasks position, working as part of a team while demonstrating autonomy;
- Challenging projects;
- Opportunity to develop and maintain good communication;
- Working with a market leader in a pleasant and collaborative environment;
- Become part of an open minded international SME;
- Autonomy and continuous innovation;
- Learning for your and our success.