Sales Manager Belgium - Wallonia / Luxembourg
Join us in securing critical loads and supporting the energy grid
CE+T Power has been designing, manufacturing, and selling electrical converters for over 60 years. The company was recognized as a global leader in 2016 by winning a world contest organized by Google and IEEE with the smallest inverter in the world.
The company offers modular backup solutions for critical applications in diverse markets such as telecommunications, data centres, renewable energy, mass transport, power utilities and energy management.
If you want to join a leading company competing in the most challenging task that our world will face in the coming years, the energy transition, join us and be part of it!
Our headquarters, located in Wandre Belgium, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager Wallonia/Luxembourg to join our Sales Team.
As regional Sales Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, taking part in the complete sales cycle responsible for business to new and existing customers throughout your region. The role provides an opportunity to shape and influence the way customers and end users perceive the needs of power conditioning and availability to power their critical loads. This also provides an opportunity to generate and fulfill the demand by building partnerships and grow a loyal customer base.
Tasks and responsibilities
Dynamic, highly motivated, and self-organized, the Sales Manager will perform different tasks:
- Support and grow the existing customer base including one industrial key account
- Define the optimal yearly sales strategy, budget and actions to achieve sales targets per market in the defined region, together with the Head of Sales
- Be responsible for meeting the defined sales targets
- Interact with customers to understand the project needs and specifications
- Do product positioning, competitive analysis, features prioritization to define a winning strategy
- Prepare price quotations with innovative solutions and services, differentiating us from the competition, with the support of the Product Management/Engineering and CE+T Service teams
- Ensure offer follow up, build the sales funnel and forecast orders and material needs
- Follow and support the execution of your projects including FAT, delivery, and payments
- Feed back market and competition information, trends and propose new features and product developments
- Participate in customer events such as exhibitions and webinars
- Interact closely with the other CE+T Power teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Supply Chain, Accounting, Services and other members of the CE+T Group
- Monitor and maintain the company’s reputation and upholding the company’s values and culture
- Travel frequently in the assigned region
- Report to the global Head of Sales
We are looking for the following skills:
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of true sales experience with track record of achieving sales goals, able to provide convincing references
- Good knowledge of the power conversion and battery industry, existing relational network of key people in the power electronics business
- Experience with EU or national public tender process is an asset
- Pro-active, self-accountable and result oriented personality, being detail oriented and you enjoy the challenges of learning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of designing and presenting power conversion solutions
- Creative to implement sales and marketing activities to generate new leads and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Fluent in French and English, including writing
- Ready to travel in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Team player in a multicultural environment
What CE+T Power offers
- Working in an international group of companies with potential for personal development
- A lean, flexible and open-minded organisation with quick decisions
- Working with a market leader in a pleasant and collaborative environment
- Training for your and our success
- Interesting, result oriented compensation package