Sales Manager DACH
Region: Germany, Austria, Switzerland – Work regime: Full time
Location: Nürnberg/Germany or home office
CE+T Power has been designing, manufacturing, and selling electrical converters for over 60 years. The company was recognized as a global leader in 2016 by winning a world contest organized by Google and IEEE with the smallest inverter in the world.
The company offers backup solutions for critical applications (datacenters, renewable energy, telecommunications, mass transport and power utilities).
If you want to join a leading company competing in the most challenging task that our world will face in the coming years, the energy transition, join us and be part of it!
The Mission & Objectives
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to support our partners and customers. You will grow the individual markets through dedicated and local presence, adapted solutions and a broader go to market model. Our focus markets are Telecom, Datacenter, Transportation, Energy, Industry, Renewable Energy and Energy Management – your knowledge and experience in these markets will be appreciated.
Your main tasks will be:
- Maintain and expand Sales in the area of D-A-CH.
- Commercial and technical support of the existing partners – including common end customer visits.
- Review of specific project requests, solutioning in collaboration with the technical teams at CE+T, and quote proposal to the customer.
- Follow up on projects and quotes resulting in product and order entry forecast.
- Conduct trainings, e. g. for new products.
- Present company and individual product solution presentations for partners and customers.
- Represent CE+T at trade shows and exhibitions.
- Monitoring of the markets and analysis of competitors.
- Planning and monitoring of the growth with the partner.
- Review the existing partner network in D-A-CH and analyse which markets are covered by the existing partners.
- Expand the partner network where needed.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic person with the following assets:
- You have a master’s degree (preferably in electrical engineering), strong business acumen and customer orientation.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as technical sales manager with a proven track record in sales and/or business development, preferably in the power backup market.
- You are result oriented.
- You have technical knowledge in batteries, power conversion, and energy flows is an asset.
- You can relate a customer’s request to technology offerings.
- You love to keep yourself abreast of the latest evolution of techniques and technologies.
- You are fluent in German and English language.
- You like to travel and to communicate with people.
- You are customer-oriented, diplomatic, firm in negotiations, and you are an international team player.
What CE+T Power offers
- A lean, flexible and open-minded organisation with quick decisions.
- Interesting new products and projects aiming at future energy and conversion markets.
- Working in an international group of companies with potential for personal development.
- Good, result oriented compensation package.