CE+T Power Group :
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power group has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world’s top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our field of expertise is in energy storage, smart grid and critical backup power solutions. We develop systems for smart energy management in the field of re-usable energies and microgrids. In order to pursue its expansion and to reinforce its Validation department, CE+T is looking for an Electrical Test Engineer to be based in Wandre, Belgium. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours.
You will integrate our Validation team and will be focused on Products and Systems Testing. Your expertise is in performing validation testing on our products, based on a test plan that has been agreed with the R&D. This includes the preparation of the set up with technicians and the testing itself. You will participate in the debugging of the systems and interact with R&D to facilitate their corrections. After Debug, Validation reports are also expected with clear conclusions and remarks.
What you bring in:
Your activities are mainly focused in the testing of Electrical Power Systems. You will check their electrical performances and the algorithms used for the monitoring and control of power electronics converters AC/DC and DC/AC low voltage up to 600VDC/ 600VAC (Rectifier, Inverter, DC/DC converter). You will also be involved in the testing of Monitoring and Control Units that are used to drive the converters.
Dynamic and motivated, you will take part in team’s different tasks :
- Review with R&D of the Products /Systems to be tested.
- Preparation of Test Plans
- Workload estimates, reporting on the validation status
- Coordination of a team of test technicians
- Collaboration with R&D for the debug of products / systems.
- Clear and structured test reports.
- Master in Electrical Engineering degree or in Electronics degree
- Experience in power converters systems is welcome
- Experience in electrical test equipment like Power Analyzers, Oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems, protocols (MODBUS, SNMP, etc..)
- Capability to test both power solutions and also their control systems.
- Excellent level in French and English (read/written/spoken)
- Good analytical mind, experience in hardware architecture
- Interest in and knowledge of high level technologies,
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power systems for critical application, smart grid and microgrid (Telecom, Data Centers, Renewable Energy Solutions etc.)
- Not afraid to travel abroad for short mission to collaborate with our international team
What CE+T Power offers:
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success
Interested in this challenge?