Head of International Services
Who is CE+T Power?
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power group has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world’s top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our field of expertise is in energy storage, smart grid and critical backup power solutions. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours.
The Head of International Services will be part of CE+T Power but with possibility to be promoted at the CE+T Group level.
Function and Main Tasks (not limitative)
International Head of Services is responsible for the following tasks :
- he/she coordinates the worldwide CE+T Power Service activities to achieve the yearly defined budget, the defined profitability (profit center) and the other defined department objectives for each of the customers or customer groups.
- he/she will develop the international service business, to become an important part of the annual revenue. Investigate and analyse the service opportunities from our current business and future opportunities, make proposals to develop certain service activities and markets. Travel and interact with partners, end users and service suppliers.
- Lead the international service team ( USA, India, China,…) and create a global structure, organize internal and external communication, set up centralized information sharing, implement KPI’s and management reports,..
- Perform competence gap analysis, propose training and define competence priorities. Support with the evaluation of the service team on annual basis, …
- Define global planning, make proposals to efficiently deploy the service resources, head count planning,…
- he/she will analyse, define, implement and manage the service process framework,
- he/she will define and select the toolset framework (IT, ticketing, …) to reach the agreed objectives. Local hotline with ticketing, monthly utilization reports or statistics, escalation process in case of non timely resolving, ..
- he/she is the point-of-contact for project based service suppliers/subcontractors to realize the defined service objectives: competitive offering and required competences, SLA definition and management.
- he/she will define the service offer structure, review the calculation sheets for all different type of services. Assist during the offer process, provide the required description and documentation. Support with the commercial conditions and contractual obligations related to the service part. Assist during the offering and negotiation period and present/defend the service offering.
- he/she is defining the current and future resources to realize the defined service objectives.
Once on track the next step is to incorporate similar service activities of the other group companies.
- he/she has a professional and commercial attitude to represent CE+T towards customers, partners, suppliers and contractors.
- Strong service background. Good understanding of service business in an international environment, experience working with different cultures and leading an international team. Minimum of 5 years experience in the service business.
- Strong sense for processes, statistics and reporting. Able to define calculation sheets for pro-active and predictive maintenance plans,…
- Team player, able to work with a team of international sales managers, organized in a virtual team.
- Fluent in English and French : reading, talking and writing,
- Occasional travelling international,
- he/she is a strong communicator and motivator. He/she should be able to listen, analyze, organize, delegate and follow-up the service team.
- he/she is able to set the right priorities to achieve the defined objectives
- he/she has a degree in electrical engineering,
- he/she has a good know-how of standard MS-Office tools and should be able to evaluate ERP requirements for a service organization.
- he/she should have experience with commercial service trouble ticketing tools and or any other service tools.
- he/she should have experience with electrical installation projects.
- he/she should have a practical and no-nonsense attitude with good know-how of project management guidelines and/or tools.
- he/she should be flexible and able to accept and work with strict deadlines for projects to be executed on time with the defined customers.
What CE+T Power offers
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success