Join us in the energy transition!
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world’s top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our fields of expertise are energy storage, smart grid and critical backup power solutions. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager. You will integrate our Services Team and will be dedicated to a major customer in Belgium. Your mission is to make our customer happy by managing the different sides of the project (sales, technical, projects, planning, etc.).
What you bring in:
- Main responsible to follow up project realization of defined customer projects (post-acquisition phase)
- Technical-commercial project related activities.
- Coordination of planning and follow up of installation teams and installation team tools together with
- Attending customers meetings and providing solutions over phone..
- Meeting customers on critical situation.
- Report generation and reporting to the management frequently about the project activities, project planning, project issues and project P&L.
- Coordination with Sales Support for sales administration (ordering; invoicing) of projects
- Coordination with purchase department for realization of project.
- Definition of technical installation solution for commercial project. & coordination with Industrialization department for technical solution of the project.
- Reporting to the Head of Services
- Handling HR related issues with installation techniciens in cooperation with the HR department.
You have 5 to 10 years of experience and a Master degree in Electrical Engineering. You have the following competences:
- Knowledge and understanding on electrical drawing of any UPS/Inverter System.
- Knowledge on components like, Bus bar, Cable, Power Inductors, Transformers, Relays, Contactors, and Passive components.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills (French, Dutch, English)
- Team player.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Self-organization capability.
- Open minded.
What CE+T Power offers:
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success
The job location is Wandre (Liège) but you will travel in Belgium.
Interested in this challenge?