Digital Transformation Manager
CE+T Group is a multinational conglomerate of companies that creates, through an efficient and collaborative environment, advanced solutions to ensure peace of mind of its customers and the future of our planet.
Since 1934, our daily goal has been to offer the most cost-effective, compact, energy efficient and reliable power backup solutions to ensure business continuity and energy savings anywhere in the world.
CE+T Group is always looking for talented professionals to enhance his team. We offer the chance to learn about and develop cutting-edge technologies and products, and to be part of a global organization present all over the world.
CE+T Group is an exciting and dynamic place to work, with a wide range of career opportunities, and where people really make a difference. If you want to take on new and meaningful challenges, grow professionally, and work with the leader in modular energy systems, please postulate.
About the Role
For our Group, we are looking for a Digital Transformation Manager who will lead the implementation of the new group ERP, CRM, BI tools and cross-domain transformational projects. You will coordinate project streams of responsibilities, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project’s plan and different phases, respecting resources, budget and time constraints. Moreover, you will be involved and provide updates to the Management Committees and all relevant stakeholders. You will report to the CFO.
- Acquire a global vision of the Group as a whole and of all its elements, functions, processes and tools in the different Group companies located in several different countries
- Help to standardize processes, select a common ERP system and work actively as project manager in the implementation of this tool defining activities, timing, responsibility for the different streams highlighting milestones and deliverables
- Develop Business Intelligence tools and Key Performance Indicators in agreement with the different stakeholders
- Audit the level of the digital efficiency among the organisation and the different facilities and accentuate the digitalisation within the Group
Master’s degree in Management Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related fields with experience in:
- IT Project Management or other IT Management Roles (4 to 6 years)
- International environments with a matrix organizational structure
- ERP system, CRM and Business Intelligence
- Leading digital transformational projects is a plus
- Database Management System knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- ERP system’s knowledge as a user is mandatory
- Microsoft BI suite (Power BI, Azure, Synapse) are considered as a plus
- Sharepoint knowledge is considered as a plus
- Strong Project management Skills with knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Relationship Management
- Communication & presentation skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Team and collaboration orientation
- Problem solving
- Performance driven
- Learning orientation
- Public speaking
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Availability to travel
Fluent proficiency in written and spoken French & English
Any other European language will be considered as an asset.