Head of QHSE
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power, member of CE+T Group, has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world’s top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our fields of expertise are energy storage, smart grid and critical backup power and monitoring solutions.
CE+T Power seeks for a Head of QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) to reinforce the headquarter based in Belgium. We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail. If your keywords are quality, community, autonomy, responsibility, and effectiveness, you can make this quest yours.
Summary of the role
As a member of the Operation Team, the Head of QHSE will be responsible for the general policy of the CE+T Power Group and its affiliates in terms of Quality, Heath, Safety & Environment.
Your primary focus will be to monitor, evaluate and advise on all QHSE matters, issues and concerns to make sure solutions meet or exceed industry and legal standards as well as customers and CE+T Power’s quality requirements.
Define and introduce vision & strategy across the CE+T Power Group but also translate it in objectives, processes, improvement projects and quality KPI for:
- Quality to operate and control the quality management system
- Health & Safety to ensure the highest level of safety for all the team members
- Environmental & Sustainability to ensure a better future for all the stakeholders
Implement and ensure the CE+T Power Group Quality Policy by:
- Ensuring that processes required for QHSE System are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the statutory requirements of the company
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the Management System through regular internal audits
- Supervising and following-up the non-conformities and complaints as well as stimulating the implementation of proper corrective actions
- Ensuring manufactured products are in line with QHSE policies
- Resolving and/or escalate issues in a time-efficient way
- Offering QHSE consultancy to the company’s subsidiaries and affiliates when required
As part of your role, you will occasionally travel to visit our subsidiaries and suppliers (Belgium, India, China and United Sates) or customers worldwide.
- You are civil or industrial engineer, knowledge in electrical and power electronics is a plus
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance and ideally at least 5 years in the field of Environment and Safety
- You are a trained and experimented auditor with at least 3 years of auditing experience in industrial environment
- You are fluent in French and English as both will be your working languages
- You master the usual Office365 tools
- You are flexible, motivated, rigorous, organized, autonomous and able to work in team
- You are thorough and observant with an eye for detail
- You have a good sense of communication and organisation and are able to interact with all departments
- You easily take initiatives and manage priorities
Communication and information
- Hierarchical reporting to the Chief Operation Officer
- Responsible of a team of 10 talents in Belgium, China and India.
What CE+T Power offers
- Working with a leader of the market in critical backup and energy management, active in the energy transition
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success
- An attractive package including extra-legal advantages