CE+T Power Expands Its Global Reach with CE+T Australia Opening
We are excited to announce the opening of our new subsidiary, CE+T Australia, based in Sydney. The establishment is aimed at providing even better commercial, technical, and after-sales support to its customers and partners in Australia. We believe that having a stronger local presence will enable us to better understand the specific needs and demands of the Australian market, which is a pioneer in energy management and transition.
Focus on Power and Monitoring Solutions in Energy Management
CE+T Power’s expansion into Australia will also allow us to focus on our power and monitoring solutions in energy management. Our solutions are certified for the Australian market. Moreover, our range of multidirectional converters, including Sierra and Stabiliti, are particularly well-suited to energy management applications.
“We are confident that our innovative solutions help our Australian customers and partners achieve their energy goals” says Ian Rowlands, Sales representative of CE+T Australia. “Our multidirectional converters, in particular, are a perfect match for energy management applications. We look forward to showcasing their capabilities to the Australian market.”
Benefits of CE+T Australia for Customers and Partners
By establishing CE+T Australia, we are making a long-term investment in the region. In addition, we are committed to providing our customers and partners with the best possible service and support.
Here are the five reasons why the opening of CE+T Australia is good news for CE+T Power’s customers and partners:
- Improved commercial support: CE+T Power’s Australian customers and partners will benefit from improved commercial support thanks to the local presence of CE+T Australia in Sydney.
- Better technical and after-sales support: With CE+T Australia, CE+T Power’s customers and partners in Australia will have access to more efficient and responsive technical and after-sales support.
- Better understanding of local needs: The presence of CE+T Australia will allow us to better understand the specific needs of Australian customers and partners. Therefore, we will adapt our offerings accordingly.
- Opportunity for strategic partnerships: CE+T Australia offers an opportunity for CE+T Power’s customers and partners to collaborate more closely with the company. It will also allow us to develop strategic partnerships in the region.
- Access to local expertise: CE+T Australia will enable us to acquire local expertise on the Australian market. Later on we will share this experience with our customers and partners around the world.
Expansion of CE+T Power’s Global Presence
CE+T Power’s solutions have already been proven in a wide range of industries. For example, telecoms, data centers, industries and renewable energy. By establishing CE+T Australia, we are well-positioned to bring our expertise and experience to the Australian market. Additionally we will be able to assist customers and partners in navigating the challenges of energy management and transition.
CE+T Australia will be the company’s anchor in the region, enabling us to learn more about the Australian market. Afterwards we will apply these lessons to other similar markets. The subsidiary will also enable us to be at the forefront of energy innovation and transition in the region.
Overall, the establishment of CE+T Australia is a testament to our commitment to providing our customers and partners with the best possible service and support. We look forward to working closely with our customers and partners in Australia to help them achieve their energy goals.