The three ports (two AC and one DC) built into each module can all function as input and output.
This means that you can use it to secure AC and DC loads and charge batteries at the same time. And much more!
How it works?
The total output power is shared live between the loads and the batteries:
It’s that simple!
No configuration is required, you are totally autonomous.
Sierra can also be used for:
- inject energy into the grid,
- easily connect renewable energies,
- perform peak shavings or phase balancing,
- recover the energy of the loads.
Many innovative solutions are also possible using a shared DC distribution.
Small or Big?
In a standard 19″ shelf, we can secure:
- Up to 6 kW in 1U high with Sierra 10;
- Up to 10.8 kW in 2U high with Sierra 25.
Many configurations are possible. Just tell us what you need.
Not yet convinced?
Watch our demonstration video.
We will also be pleased to invite you to our showrooms in Belgium, the United States or India.