The three ports (AC/AC/DC or DC/DC/AC) built into each module can all function as input and output. This means that you can use it to secure AC and DC loads and charge batteries at the same time.
These power converters also bring energy management applications up to a higher level.
How does it work?
The total output power is dynamically shared between the AC and DC loads and the batteries.It’s that simple! No configuration is required, you are totally autonomous.
Many innovative solutions are also possible using a shared DC distribution like:
- Power Fusion: innovative solution to share power within IT racks in data centers (more info);
- Metro Grid: the easiest way to connect and power remote 5G antennas in cities (more info).
With the energy transition we all see, it’s time to introduce new features such as:
- Peak shavings (reducing the bill);
- Increase self-consumption (with storage solutions);
- Demand response (shifting the consumption over the time)
- Pure power supply (no voltage drop, sag or surge).
For loads up to 30 kW, use our Sierra solutions and for higher loads, up to 640 kW, discover the Stabiliti and Hercules.
Small or Big?
Additionally, these solutions include our monitoring and control solutions that helps you manage your entire infrastructure easily.