The MIPS is a readymade inverter package designed to provide a pure sine wave AC supply as a complement to any existing DC power solution.
Compact, friendly Plug & Play installation, self standing cabinet enclosure ideal for low MTTR applications in power room.
It comes with built-in in and out protections to backup any existing power source on site. Thanks to TSI specifics it provides outstanding power conditioning and high end availability.
Convenient for any Mission Critical Applications. A must when any glitch matters.
The solution to power up demanding AC loads at low OPEX from a combination of AC and DC sources present on site.
It reveals its full worth in harsh electrical environments and for long autonomy requirements. It handles any type of AC load including laser printers, compressors and induction motors.
Typical applications include core network infrastructure components (MSC & HLR servers, core routers, SDP/SCP, ...); HVAC equipments, signaling concentrators, datacenter, ...
- Permanent AC to AC double conversion
- Great disturbance rejection rate
- Redundant AC & DC input sources
- Source changover not visible by the load
- Highly efficient energy conversion
- Preserve battery life expectancy
- Compact footprint allowing back to the wall mounting
- Compatible with in-row cooling, air outlet at the top
- Operates until 65°C (de-rating may apply)
- Can be used in 120Vac, 120/240Vac and 120/208Vac system configurations"