Redundant Bravo System
The RBS is a readymade and heavy duty inverter package designed to provide a pure sine wave AC supply within most demanding industrial environments.
Compact, friendly Plug & Play installation, rack mount design ideal for low MTTR and frequently reshuffled applications. It comes with built-in in and out protections to piggyback any existing power source frame in 19inch or 23inch.
Thanks to TSI specifics it provides outstanding power conditioning and high end availability.
Convenient for any Mission Critical Applications. A must when every glitch matters.
The solution to power up demanding AC loads at low OPEX from a combination of AC and DC sources present on site. It can be used either to complement any existing DC load or as the core of an industrial UPS in combination with a battery charger.
It reveals its full worth in harsh electrical environments and for long autonomy requirements. It handles any type of AC load including laser printers, compressors and induction motors.
Typical applications include HVAC equipments, lubrication pumps and valve solenoids, PLC’s, signalling, data loggers,...
- Permanent AC to AC double conversion
- Great disturbance rejection rate
- Redundant AC & DC input sources
- Source changeover not visible by the load
- Highly efficient energy conversion
- Preserve battery life expectancy
- Compact form factor with short depth
- Operates until 65°C (de-rating may apply rom 50°C)
- Available in 120Vac, 120/240Vac or 120/208Vac system configurations