Low power requirements usually means the installation of a standalone inverter together with a Manual By-Pass
The main inconvenient is of course that in case of an inverter failure, your load is down during the time it takes to access the site and engage the By-Pass!
The TSI BRAVO ST will bring the securization of your critical load’s power to the next generation!
Hot plugable Inverter with automatic by-pass
- Hot plugable inverter module requiring only seconds to be replaced
- Automatic by-pass engagement in case of inverter failure
- Switching back to the inverter automatically when the system is ready
Ideal Solution to Arcon ST replacement
- 2U high : the Bravo ST will use the same space as the Arcon ST
- Connections : all wiring of an existing Arcon ST installation can be re-used for DCin, ACin, ACout and signalling.
- Alarms : being equipped with the T2S monitoring unit, the Bravo ST features the same alarms as the Arcon ST and more!
Improved Concept : Hot Plugable By-Pass Module
- No need for an external by-pass in case of Automatic By-Pass failure
- By-Pass module can be removed and replaced without shutting down the system
Bravo ST Vs Arcon ST
For more detailed technical information, please check the Bravo ST Datasheet (soon available)
|Bravo ST||Arcon ST|
|Output Power||2.5 kVA or 5 kVA
(1.5 kVA or 3 kVA for 24Vdc)
|1.25 kVA or 3 kVA|
150 Vac - 265 Vac
207 Vac - 253 Vac
|ACOut||230 Vac||230 Vac|
|DCIn||24 V - 48 V - 110 V - 220 V|
(94% for 24 Vdc)
|Additional rectifier required||No||Yes|
|Inverter module(s)||Hot plugable||Hot plugable|
*Annual saving of 265$ when using a Bravo ST to secure a 1500 W load (0.15$ per kWh)