Low power requirements usually means the installation of a standalone inverter together with a Manual By-Pass
The main inconvenient is of course that in case of inverter failure, your load is down during the time it takes to access the site and engage the By-Pass!
The TSI BRAVO ST will bring the securization of your critical load’s power to the next generation!
Hot plugable Inverter with automatic by-pass
- Hot plugable inverter module requiring only seconds to be replaced
- Automatic by-pass engagement in case of inverter failure
- Switching back to inverter automatically when the system is ready
Ideal Solution to Arcon ST replacement
- 2U high : the Bravo ST will use the same space as the Arcon ST
- Connections : all wiring of an existing Arcon ST installation can be re-used for DCin, ACin, ACout and signalling.
- Alarms : being equipped with the T2S monitoring unit, the Bravo ST features the same alarms as the Arcon ST and more!
Improved Concept : Hot Plugable By-Pass Module
- No need for an external by-pass in case of Automatic By-Pass failure
- By-Pass module can be removed and replaced without shuting down the system
Bravo ST Vs Arcon ST
For more detailed technical information, please check the Bravo ST Datasheet (soon available)
|Bravo ST||Arcon ST|
|Output Power||2.5 kVA or 5 kVA
(1.5 kVA or 3 kVA for 24Vdc)
|1.25 kVA or 3 kVA|
150 Vac - 265 Vac
207 Vac - 253 Vac
|ACOut||230 Vac||230 Vac|
|DCIn||24 V - 48 V - 110 V - 220 V|
(94% for 24 Vdc)
|Additional rectifier required||No||Yes|
|Inverter module(s)||Hot plugable||Hot plugable|
*Annual saving of 265$ when using a Bravo ST to secure a 1500 W load (0.15$ per kWh)