Energy Management System Engineer
CE+T Energrid, is a 3 years old start-up company, member of the CE+T Group that includes also CE+T Power, a world leader in industrial modular inverters. (Recently, CE+T was awarded $ 1M by Google as the winner of the Little Box Challenge, see video). CE+T Energrid develops solutions for smart energy management in the field of re-usable energies and microgrids. In order to pursue its expansion and to reinforce its Technical Department, it is looking for an Energy Management System Engineer to be based in Wandre, Belgium.
As a member of our technical department, you will actively participate in the development of power management systems. In contact with customers, you will be in charge of analyzing their requirement and to propose solutions based on the energy management products and services of CE+T in combination of 3rd party products to build the full solution This implies analysis of the topology of local power systems, their different elements and the simulation of their regulation mechanisms. You will closely work with the Product Management and CE+T Power R&D who develops the converters and their control systems, to influence their technical specifications accordingly.
- You hold a master’s or a bachelor’s degree in electrical, electronics, electromechanical, or automation engineering.
- You have extensive knowledge in Energy Management applied to integrate micro-grids or local power systems, storage systems, PV systems, renewal energy sources, demand response, grid interaction, etc.
- You have experience in programming and scripting languages such as C, C++, Python, LUA
- Having experience in embedded system programming is a plus
- You have at least four years of experience in an industrial environment
- You are dynamic, flexible, self-motivated, rigorous, well organized, good communicator, and able to work in teams,
- You speak fluent English and French or Dutch.
As part of your role, you will occasionally travel to visit our foreign-based subsidiaries (Belgium, India, China and United Sates) or customers in Europe, Asia or Australia.
What CE+T Energrid offers
- A job in a business-to-business environment, with rewarding developments within a dynamic company in full expansion
- Based in Wandre, close to Liège, in a pleasant working environment.
- An attractive salary package
Send your CV and cover letter to Energrid, with the reference “CV Energy Management System Engineer” to the attention of Sam De Frene.