Treasury and ESG Manager
CE+T Group is a dynamic consortium of international companies united by three core strengths: Innovations, a Passion for Energy, and Unique Solutions. Through the powerful synergies that exist among entities, CE+T Group’s core competences lie in supporting the grid, converting electricity, managing energy flows, and preserving vital loads. CE+T Group is committed to shaping the future of energy with groundbreaking solutions. CE+T Group integrates international companies mastering advanced electrical energy solutions for more reliable businesses and sustainable future of the planet.
CE+T Group is always looking for talented professionals to enhance its team. We offer the chance to learn about and develop cutting-edge technologies and products, and to be part of a global organization present all over the world.
CE+T Group is an exciting and dynamic place to work, with a wide range of career opportunities, and where people really make a difference. If you want to take on new and meaningful challenges, grow professionally, and work with the leader in modular energy systems, please apply.
About the Role
For our group, we are looking for a Treasury & ESG Manager who will lead the management of the cash in the group as well as the ESG strategy of the group. You will coordinate the implementation of the cash pooling and cash plannings for all group companies and you will define the ESG practices with the Management Committees and all relevant stakeholders. You will report to the CFO.
- Monitoring and managing the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Team management
- Preparing management and board reports
- Liaising with senior management across the organization
- Supporting the month-end process where necessary
- Aligning the organization with ESG best practices
Who we are looking for
- Experience managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow, and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments, and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Accounting & Cash Management software knowledge is considered a plus
- ERP system’s knowledge is considered a plus
- Microsoft BI suite (Power BI, Azure, Synapse) are considered a plus
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken French & English
- Any other European language will be considered an asset.